AOL Inc, originally known as American Online is a New-York based American Multinational Mass Media Corporation. Ever since Verizon Communications bought it, it is now a subsidiary of Verizon. It has been operating websites such as The Huffington post, TechCrunch and Engadget. It has been providing News, Entertainment, Finance, Games, shop, lifestyle related information in its web page. Similarly, it has been offering free webmail services too. To get access to its AOL mail service, you must first create an account to AOL mail login.
How to create AOL Mail Login account from aol.com
If you want to create a new AOL ID, then, it’s very simple. You just have to fill some information and you are done. Here are the steps you have to follow:
- Go to the web address https://www.aol.com/ in a new web browser.
- AOL web homepage will open.
- Now, to create an account, on the left sidebar, there is Login/Join.
- Similarly, in the right top corner, there is Login/Join. Click any of this to get started.
- Then, you will get a login page.
- On the login section just below Sign in, there is Get a Free Username. Click it.
- Sign up page will open as shown below:
- Then you have to fill the blank section correctly.
- Enter you First and Last name.
- Pick your username an easy one so that you can remember for long.
- Choose your password
- Enter it again to confirm it.
- Enter your Date of birth, select Gender, Zip code.
- Select your security question and enter the answer.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Enter your alternate email address.
- Enter the code seen in the image correctly.
- Click on the Sign Up to finally create your AOL account.
- Now, you can sign in and use the services.
How to Sign in AOL mail ID?
If you have already an Id or just created as above, then, here are the steps to sign in your ID.
- Just go to the sign in page as above.
- Enter your Username.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the Remember Me only if you are using a personal computer. For the public, don’t check the box.
- Click on Sign in.
- Your email account should open now.
- Always enter your Username and password correctly to get the sign in at the one time.
How tO recover AOL Mail Login Forgot Password?
If you have forgotten your password, then, you can reset it and set a new one. Here are the steps to reset your password.
- In the login page, there is Forgot Password? Just below the password section and above the Sign in.
- Click it.
- Then, you have to enter your username or email address on the recovery page.
- Click Next.
- Then, follow the instructions carefully to get your password reset.
- Remember you have to enter your new password. So, choose your password an easy one that you can remember.
- After confirming the process, you can use the new password to sign in your mail Id.
- It may take time for the new password to get activated. So, try to sign in only after some minutes of your password reset.
If you have any queries regarding the AOL mail service, you can contact to the AOL customer care service.