Att.net is a web portal created in 1995. It includes information regarding news, sports, weather, entertainment, emails, products and services. On the year 2008, AT & T collaborated with Yahoo ending the long-time partnership with Google. From that on, att.net is powered by Yahoo. So, all the email service provided to the customers by att.net is now based on Yahoo. You can see the homepage of the att.net that there is the powered by Yahoo! portal. You can use the mail services on att.net. This Att.net email login guide lets the user enjoy the feature of ATT as well as email service.
How to att.net email login
To use the att.net mail service, first, you must have the att.net mail ID. If you haven’t created your mail ID then, we will teach you later in this article. If you have already created your mail Id then, follow the steps below:
- Go to the att.net homepage. For this go to the address att.net or you can go directly to www.att.yahoo.com
- net homepage will open as shown above.
- On the top right corner, there is a sign in just above sign up. Click the link to the sign in. You can also click the Mail just beside the sign in.
- Now, enter your User ID/Email address.
- Type your correct
- Check the box keep me signed in only if you are using the personal computer. Never check it if you are using the public one.
- Finally, click the Sign in.
- You will get logged in.
If you are having a problem in getting logged in then, that may be due to wrong user ID or password. Sometimes, internet issue can be the one. So, check all these parameters properly and you may get the login. However, if you are still having the problem, then, you can go for resetting your password or checking your user name.
How to recover ATT.NET Email Login Username
If you are not sure of your user ID or if you have forgotten your email address then, follow the steps to recover it.
- Go to the login page of AT & T as described above.
- Click on the Forgot User ID/Email address link which is just above password.
- A new page will open as shown below.
- To recover your username click on the User ID as shown above.
- Now enter your recovery email address in contact email address.
- Click the continue
- Now, you will be sent your User ID in your recovery mail address.
- Check your recovery mail ID to get the User ID of AT & T.
How to recover ATT.NET Email Login Password
- Just go to the log in
- Click on the forgot password.
- Now, to reset your password, Click on the password of a new page.
- Enter your User ID and last name.
- Click continue.
- Now, you will be sent a reset link in your email address.
- Go to your recovery mail Id inbox and check the mail.
- Click the reset link.
- Now, follow the instruction to reset your password.
- You have to enter your new password and confirm to reset.
If you have forgotten both your User ID and password, then, click on the User ID and Password as shown in the figure below and enter your recovery mail address to retrieve them.
How to create new ATT.NET Email Login
To create a new account in AT & T, go to the homepage. On the top right corner, just below the sign in, there is sign up. Click it and then sign up page will open where you have to enter your Wireless number and zip code. Then, click the Continue and follow the instructions rest to complete the sign-up. After you sign up, sign in to use the services of att.net.