Here are the simple steps you should follow to login your Barclaycard account. Remember that you must have sign up your account earlier. You can Barclay card login either business or personal account.
Barclay card login
- First open up a new web browser.
- Enter the web address https://www.barclaycard.co.uk/ in your browser.
- Barclaycard homepage will open.
- Then, choose your account between personal and business. This option is in the top left side.
- After you select your account, then click on login. This is in the top right side of the page.
- A login section will open as drop down.
- Now enter your username or ID number.
- Then enter your passcode.
- Click on Log in to login your account.
- If your username and passcode are registered, your account will get logged in.
Barclay card login Problem in log in
You will get trouble in login when your username and passcode don’t match. So, enter your username and passcode correctly. If you have forgotten your login details and you are worried about losing your details, then you don’t need to. You can recover your lost details. To recover your lost login details, click on Forgotten login details in the login section as shown above.
Barclay card login Forgotten username
If you have forgotten your username, then you can use your card number to login your account. After that you can update your username by going in your details section. Please read the instruction below:
Barclay card login Forgotten passcode
If you have forgotten your passcode, click on Forgotten your passcode.
Now, a passcode reset page will open as shown in figure below:
Enter some of the details like card number, security code, card expiry date, your date of birth to verify your account. Click on Continue to proceed. Follow the remaining steps to reset your passcode.
Barclay card login Forgotten all details
If you have forgotten all your details including your username and passcode. Click Forgotten all your details? Then, complete the remaining process carefully to reset your passcode and recover your username.
Create new Barclay card login account
If you are new user and you haven’t registered yet, here are the simple processes through which you can sign up a new Barclaycard account. For this, first open the homepage by the web address given above. Then, Click on Register which is just right to Log in.
Before going for registration, please read this instruction carefully.
If you have read above instruction carefully, you might have known about the registration process. Click on Register.
A registration page will open.
- Enter your date of Birth.
- Enter your card number, security code, expiry date and current credit limit.
- Enter your username and passcode.
- Confirm your passcode by entering it again.
- Enter your memorable word.
- Re-enter your memorable word to confirm.
- Enter the reminder for memorable word.
- Enter your email address.
- If you don’t want to get any notification about Barclay services, news and products, then check on the box below email address section.
- Check the box to agree the terms and conditions.
- Click on Register to proceed forward.
- Then, follow the remaining steps carefully to complete your registration process.