Bluehost, founded in 2003 by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth is today’s largest web hosting company, owned by Endurance International Group. It is situated in Provo, Utah, USA. It is supposed to be providing services to over 2 million domains all over the world. They usually offer three options for you to choose your webmail client. They are Roundcube, Horde and Squirrelmail. You can choose anyone you like. There are different methods by which you can Blue host webmail login. You can choose any of these login Bluehost webmail methods according to your access.
How to Bluehost Webmail Login
Bluehost Webmail Login Method 1: Direct log in
In this method, you will get a direct login from the Bluehost webmail page.
- First, open up your browser.
- Then, type the address bluehost.com in your browser and press Enter to load the page.
- Now, the page will open as shown in a figure.
- At the top of the right side, you can see the login. Click the login section.
- Then, the login page will open. It looks like as shown in the figure below.
- As you can clearly see two types of login: Hosting login and Webmail login in the page.
- In this method, go to Webmail login and click it. A page will open as shown below.
- Enter your email ID in the email address section.
- Type your password of the ID in the Password section and click the login button.
- Then, your Bluehost webmail page will get logged in.
Bluehost Webmail Login Method 2: Control panel login
In this method, you will use a custom domain for login that redirects you to your webmail URL.
- Follow the method as in Method 1 from (i) to (vi).
- In this method, click to Hosting login, and a page will load as shown below.
- Then click the email (in figure sign in with Google )
- Scroll down to get your mail address and click View Inbox.
- A next page will open where you have to enter your mail ID password.
- Finally, Click the login button, and you will be login to your Bluehost webmail.
Bluehost Webmail Login Method 3: By Advanced method
The advanced method for login Bluehost webmail.
- First, as per one of the methods described above, log in to your webmail.
- Then, you have to choose your webmail client as described in the introduction.
- Now, copy URL the address from your address bar.
- Move backwards to your control panel. From the main menu, Click Domains> Subdomains.
- Now, you have to create your subdomain. Enter your new subdomain name in the Create Subdomain section.
- There is a drop down menu to select your domain. Then, Click Create.
- Go to the main menu and go to Domain>Redirect.
- Then, select your new subdomain from the drop down menu. For this, go to Add Redirect.
- Paste the address you have copied in step (iii) into Redirects To field.
- Finally, click to Add this Redirect button to save.