British Telecommunication trading as BT is a British multinational telecommunication company based in London, UK. It was founded in 1969, and now, it provided services to more than 180 countries around the world. It provides services like telephone, broadband and television services. In 1984, it was privatised and became British Telecommunication Private Limited Company. It provides online services to its customers through BT mail by which they can check and pay their bill. In this article, we will guide you how to login to BT mail and BT Mail login process. Similarly, if you haven’t created BT mail then, we will also help you to create one, and if you have problem logging in your account, we will help you to resolve your problem.
How to BT MAIL Login
- Open up a new web browser.
- Go to the address http://home.bt.com/. BT homepage will open.
- On the top right corner, there is Log in with the symbol of two persons as shown above.
- Click the login.
- A login page as shown below will load and open.
- Enter your BT ID.
- Enter password
- Do not check the box Remember me if you are using a public computer.
- Click the login.
- Your account will get logged in.
How to create BT Mail Login
If you want to create a new BT ID then, first you have to go to the BT login page as described above. There is Sign Up at the top right corner. Click it. Bit sign up page will open. There are their steps you have to go through. First, enter your email address twice. Click Continue. Then enter your personal, security and account details. Click Continue and then follow the remaining instructions. Your BT ID will be created. Now, you can go back to your login page and sign in with your new account. Remember you have to enter your Bit ID and password accurately for login.
How to recover your BT mail Login ID?
If you are having trouble signing in, then first check whether your BT mail ID and password are matched or not. Also check the internet connection too. Sometimes, it may be the issue. If your mail ID is still not logged in, then, first check if the mail ID is correct. You can also get your mail ID by clicking on the link Forgotten BT ID of the login page as shown above in the figure.
A page will load where you have two options to recover your email Id. You can enter your telephone number or your email address. Remember that both a telephone number and email address must be registered in your BT ID during the registration. Then, Click Find my username. You will be sent your BT email ID in your email address or phone number.
If your BT email ID is correct, then, it is better to change your password. For this, you have to go through password reset. For this, here are the simple steps.
- Click on the link Forgot password on the login page.
- Password reset page will open as shown below:
- Enter your correct username. i.e. BT mail login ID
- Click Continue.
- You may be asked security questions you have set during registration.
- Answers the security questions with the correct answers you have set earlier and you will be able to reset your password.
- Enter the new password you want and confirm it.
- Your password will be reset.
- Now, log in your email ID with your new password.