Bupa is an insurance company in Australia and New Zealand. It is Australia’s one of the leading healthcare company. Besides health, it also provides travel insurance, life insurance, pet insurance, home insurance, car insurance and overseas visitors too. Its primary motive is to help its member to live longer, healthier and happier. There are different categories from which you can choose insurance plan suitable for you. It also operates Bupa aged care, Bupa Health Dialog, Bupa Optical and Bupa Wellness. It has an online service through which you choose the best insurance plan. To use the online services, you must have a Bupa account and then you need to Bupa login. You can check the details required, updates on a new plan and subscribe to them on need. Here are the methods to log in to your account if you have a Bupa account.
How to Bupa login
- To log in to Bupa account, first, enter the address http://www.bupa.com.au/ in a new web browser.
- There is login on the top right side. Click on it.
- A Bupa login page will open as shown in a figure.
- Enter your Login ID.
- Enter your password.
- Remember that your Login ID and password should be matched.
- Click on the login.
- Now, your account should get logged in.
Bupa login username (User ID) recover
If you have forgotten your user Id, then simply follow these steps to retrieve your Id. For this, click on the Forgotten ? just below the login ID in the Bupa login page. Then, a recovery page will open.
Now you have to enter your information like membership number, your first name, last name and date of your birth. Click on Find. Then, follow the remaining steps to get your user Id.
Bupa Login Forgot password recover
When you are not sure of your password, then the best method is to reset your password. Here is how your password is reset.
Click on the Forgotten? Below the password section of the login page. In a password recovery page, enter your Login Id and Date of Birth.
Click on Next. Then, you will be sent the instruction in your email registered in the account. So, go to your recovery mail address, and the follow the given instruction to reset your password. After resetting, log in your account t with your new password.
How to create New Bupa login account
If you don’t have Bupa account, then you can create one. Here are the steps you should follow:
- Go to the login page as above.
- You can also go directly to the login page by entering the address https://login.bupa.com.au/. It will open login page.
- Click on the Register Now.
- You need to enter your 8 digit membership number.
- After entering it, click to Next.
- Then, enter your First name, Last name, date of Birth and postcode.
- If you are the international student then, check the box and you don’t need to enter your postcode.
- Click Next after that and follow the remaining steps carefully.
- Remember that your membership number should be correct.
- Your account will be created.
If you have any problem during registration, you can call to 134 135 for assistance in between 8am to 6pm.