Centrelink is an online system provided by the Australia government under the authority of Department of Human services. It provides services like reporting income, submits a claim, receives payment, submits and receives documents and many other government services for most categories of people like unemployed, families, students, parents, people with disabilities, Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultures and groups. It is one of the secure ways for using the government services. Now, it has been upgrading its account to myGov. To get access to its services, you have to open an account in the Centrelink Login account. You can also download the mobile apps and enjoy the services from the government. To get registered, here are the simple methods to follow:
How to register to Centrelink Login Account
- Go to the web address centrelink.gov.au. It will open the login page as shown below.
- To register a new account, click on the Register Now which at the bottom in blue colour.
- Now, the registration page will open.
- You will have three options for registration as shown in the figure above.
- Choose the best options for you.
- If you have Centrelink reference number shortly known as CRN, it will be easy for your registration, but if you don’t have, then you have to select the others options.
- You can also find your CRN no. in the letters or cards that you have received from the Centrelink.
- Those who have CRN no., you can just enter your CRN no. in the first options and Click Continue.
- After that, follow the instruction carefully.
- If you don’t have your CRN number, then you can choose your last option and click
- You can also visit the nearby service centre to get your CRN no. You have to provide your details first.
- Then, you have to fill your details accordingly.
- First, you have to enter your personal details.
- Then, you have to enter your address details
- After that Click on continue to proceed and follow the remaining instructions carefully.
- Once you are registered, you can have access to your account.
How to Centrelink login
Once you have created your account, you can log in to your account. If you have already an account, then, you can have access to your account simply by logging it.
- Go to the login page of the Centrelink as described above with the web address.
- Enter your CRN no. in the first section.
- Then, Enter your password.
- Click on the Next to proceed and follow the steps accordingly.
- If your CRN number and password are correct; your account will open.
Centrelink login password recover
Here are the simple steps you should follow if you have forgotten your password.
- Just go to the login page.
- Click on I’ve forgotten my password.
- Then, a password reset page will open.
- Enter your CRN no. and click
- Now, you will be asked some the security questions you have set up earlier at the time of registration.
- Give the correct answers, and you will be able to reset your password.