Consumer reports is one of the independent and non-profit organisations that is working with consumers to make a fair, safe and healthy world. It works to fulfil the customers’ needs first in the marketplace. It has been working for 80 years on behalf of the consumers and conducted many research, investigation and test to build the trust of consumers. It has always been working for the consumer’s health, safety, privacy and financial security. You can be the member of the consumer report just by creating an account. If you have already an account, then you can directly Consumer reports login to your account.
Consumer Reports Login steps
Here are the procedures you have to follow for the login of your account.
- Go to the web address consumerreports.org first in your new web address.
- Then, consumer report homepage will load and open.
- On the right side, there is sign in left to subscribe.
- Click on it, and a login page will open.
- Enter your username or email address.
- Enter your corresponding password.
- Uncheck the box Remember me only if you are not using your personal computer.
- Click on Sign in.
- Your account will load and open.
- Hence, you are login to your account.
If you got an error message or you forgot your username or password, then you don’t need to worry. Just check whether your username and password are correct or not. Also check your internet connection first. To retrieve your lost username and password, here are the methods to follow:
Consumer Reports Login Forgot username recover
- First, go to the login page as described above.
- Click on forgot username just below the password.
- A recovery page will open.
- Enter your email address and click on
- Then, you will receive an email notification.
- Check your email to get your username.
- Please enter the registered email address.
- If your username is an email address and you have forgotten it, then, click on Forgot Email.
- Then, you have to contact customer care centre as its detail is shown in the figure below.
Consumer Reports Login Forgot password recover
- If you have forgotten your password, then, click on the forgotten password of the login page.
- A password recovery page will open where you have to enter your email address.
- After entering your email address, click on Submit.
- Then, you will receive a password reset link to your email address.
- Go to your email address and click on the link.
- A new page will open and follow the remaining instruction carefully.
- Then, your password will reset.
- Remember to keep your password easy to remember.
- Now, you can login to your account with your new password.
If you don’t have an account, then you can create a new one. For this, just click on subscribe now which is on the Consumer reports login page. You can also click on subscribe button available at the homepage on the top right corner. Then, choose your subscription plan.
For more information, call on the number as shown in the figure above. You can also cancel to consumer reports subscription by directly calling their to their customer care.