Gmail is a free webmail service from Google. One can get 15 GB of free storage which is enough for the email service. You are only allowed to send 25 MB of data at a time while you can receive 50 MB of data. Now, one can use this service from the android or apple devices simply by downloading its app. Gmail app is the first app to reach the 1 billion download in Google play store. It was created by Paul Buchheit in 2004. It has more than 1 billion active users. If you want to use the Gmail email service, then you have to create an account on Gmail login which is very simple. For this, please follow the steps given below:
How to create account on Gmail.com?
- Enter the address gmail.com in your new web browser.
- Then, Gmail homepage will open as shown below:
- Click on the Create an Account. This is on the left side at the midsection or on the top right corner with the red background colour.
- Then, sign up page will open. Now, you have to fill all the details required.
- Enter your First and Last name.
- Choose your username which will be in the domain of @gmail.com. Always choose your username that shows your identity. It may be your full name.
- Create a password for your username. Confirm it again by re-entering it again.
- Your password should be strong and memorable one. Otherwise, you might forget your password, and you can’t get access to your Gmail account.
- Enter your date of birth. If you are below 13, then you will not be able to create your Gmail account.
- Select your gender and enter your mobile number.
- Enter your current email address you are using. It may be of Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail. If you don’t have any of them, then, you can enter one of your friends too.
- Choose your location and Click Next Step.
- In the next step, you may be asked to upload your profile picture. You can skip this step and do it later.
- Finally, now you can Gmail login after you create Gmail account.
How to login to Gmail Account?
If you have already Gmail account or you have just created as above, then, it’s time to get logged in. In order to sign in your account, here are the simple steps you can follow:
- Go to the Gmail web address as above.
- There is sign in at the right top in between For work and Create an account as shown in the figure above.
- Sign in page will open as shown below:
- Enter your username first and click the Next.
- Enter your password and Click Sign in.
- Your Gmail email account will get signed in.
- Now, you can send emails, pictures, Data as per the limited storage.
How to reset Gmail Login Forgot Password
On the sign in page, there is Forgot password? Just below the Sign in. Click it. Then, you have to follow the instructions to reset your password.
Beside personal email account, you can also create your account for the business purpose.