In 1997, Bob Parsons, a Maryland Entrepreneur founded GoDaddy Inc. Initially, it was launched as Jomax Technologies. It is domain registrar and the web hosting company. It has more than 14 million customers, and more than 63 million domains names are under its management. Currently, it is situated in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA. You can register and host your domains in this company. Similarly, it provides web security, online marketing, advertisement and builds websites. To be the part of GoDaddy, you have to register first. You need to pay some charges for the registration. Then, you will be able to use the GoDaddy email service where you can access to Godaddy features through Godaddy email login. If you want to open your account in GoDaddy, then here are the steps you need to follow.
How to open Godaddy Email Login Account?
- First, open a new web browser. Enter the address https://sg.godaddy.com/ and GoDaddy homepage will load and open.
- On the top right corner, there is sign in with the icon of a person. Just click it, and a drop-down menu will open.
- In the New Customer section, there is Create My Account. Click it.
- Now, sign up page will open. You have to enter your email address, Username and password. You also need a four digit support PIN. For this, contact the customer care centre of GoDaddy.
- Then, Click on the Create Account.
- Your account should be created.
How to Login Godaddy Email?
If you have already created an account, then you can direct get log into your account. For this, Click on the sign in, and a drop down menu will open as described above. In Registered Users Section, click on the sign in. A login page will load and open as shown below:
- Enter your username or customer ID.
- Enter your correct password.
- Check the box Keep me signed in only if you are with your personal computer.
- Then, Click the sign in, and your account will open.
- Remember that your username and password need to be correct. Otherwise, you will have a problem in sign in.
How to recover Godaddy Email Login username
If you have forgotten your username, then, here are the simple steps to recover your username.
- First, you need to be on the login page. For this, follow the steps as listed above.
- In the username section, there is I forgot on the right side with green colour. Click it.
- Enter your Domain name on file.
- Enter your Email address on file.
- Check the box I’m not a robot on the security challenge.
- Now, Click on the Submit.
- You will get your username in your mail address. So, check your mail ID.
How to recover Godaddy Email Login password
You can also reset your Godaddy email login password in case you forgot your password. For this, go through following steps:
- Click on the I forgot of the password section on a login page. You can refer to above figure.
- Now, password reset page will open.
- Enter your username or Customer ID.
- Enter your email address.
- Check the security challenge box.
- Finally, Click on the Submit.
- Now, you will receive password reset link to your mail address. So, check your mail Id and click the link.
- Follow the instruction carefully, and you can reset your password.
- Now, login to your account with your new password.
- Your account should get logged into Godaddy now.