How to delete match account?
So, finally, you have decided to delete your match account. Here are the step by step processes to delete your account:
- First, you have to log in your match account.
- For that, just open a new web browser you are familiar with. You can use any of them like Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer, torch.
- Enter the web address match.com on the web and click Enter.
- Then sign in to your account.
- Enter your email address first.
- Enter your correct password.
- Then, click on sign in now to log in your account.
- You can also sign in your account with your Facebook account.
- At the top right corner, click on your name.
- Then, click on Account setting.
- Now, a new page will open and at the bottom of the page, you will see the link ‘’ to suspend or delete your account, click here’’. Click the link.
- On the next page, click on the link that says ‘’ To delete your account and permanently remove your profile from the site, click here”.
- Now, click on the delete account and confirm it.
- Then, your account will be deleted.
- Remember that once you delete your account, it will be deleted permanently and you won’t be able to retain it back.
How to suspend your account instead of deleting it?
If you want to suspend your account instead of deleting it, then here are the simple steps you should go through. By suspending your account, your account will be hidden and once you log in back, it will activate so that your information is safe always.
- Follow the steps given above from 1 to 11.
- Then, on the next page, select on suspending your account instead of deleting your account.
- Remember that when you suspend your account, automatic renewal will not be canceled as this must be done separately.
How to cancel auto renewal?
You can cancel automatic renewal of your subscription through a desktop. Go to the account setting as described above. Then, click on ‘’ Manage your subscription’’. Now, follow the steps through the end one by one. You have to know that cancellation cannot, however, be carried out within 24 hours of making your payment, and must be made no later than 48 hours before your next subscription payment is due.
How to deactivate your subscription?
Remember that you have to cancel your subscription before you deactivate your account. Please follow the steps given below:
- First, Log in to your account
- Then, click the gear icon at the top of the page and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the Account Settings screen, click the Change/Cancel Membership link.
- Remember that before exiting the site; make sure you see a confirmation page that includes today’s date and your username.
- On the confirmation screen, click the Hide Profile/Deactivate My Account link to delete your account.
Once you deactivate, your profile will not be accessible to anyone except you. After completion of the process, you will receive two emails among which one will be cancellation confirmation and the second one is deactivation confirmation.