Myntra is an Indian e-commerce founded by Indian Institute of Technology in 2007. Initially, its focus was on gifts items but later on 2010, it focuses on online retailing of the branded apparel. In 2014, it was merged with Flipkart to compete with the Amazon.
If you have been using Myntra account for online shopping but now, you no longer want to use it further for whatever may be the reason, then here are the simple steps we have included on how to delete your Myntra account. If you have finally decided to stop using it, then it is better to delete your account rather than leaving it unused. If you are not a Myntra user, then it means you don’t have a Myntra account and you don’t have to delete your account.
How to delete Myntra account?
There are two methods which you can use to delete your account. You can use any one of them to delete your account which you prefer.
Method I: Delete account by company website
- First, open the new web browser. You can use any web browser you are familiar with. There is various web browser like Mozilla, Torch, Chrome or Internet Explorer.
- Then, enter the web address myntra.com in the address bar and click Enter button.
- Now, Scroll down the page. On the bottom, you can see contact us in useful links section as shown in the figure.
- Now, in select issue, click on other option as shown in the figure.
- Now, click on I have an issue with the mobile app.
- Click on Email us.
- Write your query on Describe your query section.
- Upload a screenshot of app error message.
- Enter your email ID that registered.
- Click on send an email.
- Now, your email will be reviewed and queued for deletion.
Method II: Delete account by Email
- In this method, you will have to email through your personal email address.
- For this, you have to log in to your email account.
- On the To section, enter the email address [email protected]
- Now, write an email and click send.
- Here is the sample on how to write an email requesting to delete your account.
Subject: Regarding account delete from your database
Dear (Company Name) Team,
I have account in your database with the name of …… and my email id is [email protected]. I am not able to use this account for some time so I am requesting you to kindly delete my account from your database and also erase notification if any.
We hope you have successfully deleted your account by using any one of the given processes. You can use any method you like. Before directly going for the process, please read the process step by step and you can analyze which method is suitable for you. Once you delete your account, it can’t be retrieved back. So, you have to be 100 % sure that you really want to delete your account. If you have any issue, you can coment on the box given below.