How to delete your Telegram Account?
Before deleting your telegram account, please read the following the instructions carefully:
- Deleting your account removes all your messages, groups and channels permanently.
- It removes your contact lists forever.
- Once it’s done, it cannot be undone.
- Telegram account can’t be deleted by telegram app. You have to use web browser for it.
- Your telegram username will be free to use by anyone after you delete your account.
- You can’t retrieve your information once it is deleted.
If you have read above information carefully and you still want to delete your account, then following are the simple steps you have to follow to deactivate your account.
- First, you have to open the Telegram Deactivation page as shown in the figure.
- Then, enter your phone number that is associated with your account. You have to enter your number in an international format as shown in the figure above. It should be in the format like +country code/Area Code/Number.
- Then, tap on the Next button.
- Once you have entered a correct phone number, then a message of confirmation code will be sent to the Telegram account.
- Your message will be in the format like you can use this password to log in on the Telegram website: YOUR PASSWORD.
If you didn’t request this, simply disregard this message (sorry). Most likely, somebody mistyped their phone number or is just trying to be funny,
- Now, enter your password or confirmation code and click on sign in.
- After you enter your password, you need to confirm the delete your account? Message.
- Also, you can type the reason for deleting your account. Click on done.
- Then, click on Yes, delete my account button.
- Finally, your telegram account is deleted successfully.
- Remember that after you delete your account, you will no longer have an access to your history like messages, contacts, groups, channels. It will be gone forever.
- The above given steps are for all the account in android, iOS, windows phone and desktop version.
Telegram is a cloud based mobile and desktop messaging app that is focused on speed and security. It is available in android, iOS, windows and desktop version. Those who want fast and reliable messaging apps can use this app. It was launched in Aug 14, 2013 by Nikolai and Pavel Durov. It’s headquarters is in Berlin, Germany. It is supported by Russian entrepreneur Pavel Durov. One can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio, and files of any type. Telegram is private, fast open and free to use. With the help of telegram, you can
- Connect with your friends, relatives and anyone who are in remote places.
- Coordinate with groups of people.
- Send documents of any type.
- Encrypts personal and business secrets.
- Store your media in a cloud.
- Build your own tools on API.
One need to enter their mobile number to create Telegram account and must be verified by sms or phone call. It has more than 100 million active users monthly.