Snapchat is one of the most famous image messaging and multimedia application. It was developed by Evan Spiegel, Boby Murphy and Reggie Brown. The concept of snap chat is that picture and messages are available for short period of time. It was initially released in 2011 and now it is available in 20 languages. It is available in Android and iOS device. If you want to use its services then, go to Google play store for Android users and Apple Store for iOS users and download the app free.
This article is about how to delete your snap chat account. I am sure you have already created your snapchat account and have been using it. If you are leaving snap chat for whatever the reason, then you need to know the correct steps on how to delete your account. Here are the simple steps you have to follow to delete your snap chat account. There are two methods you can go through to delete your account.
- First, open your web browser and enter the address https://accounts.snapchat.com/accounts/delete_account in your browser. You can use any web browser you like or you are familiar with.
- If you are already logged in then you don’t need to log in your account.
- However, if you are not logged in, then you have to log in your account.
- Now, to log in your account, first, enter your username
- Then, enter your password correctly.
- Check the box to confirm that you are not a robot.
- Then, Select Log in.
- Once again, you have to enter your username and password.
- At the bottom, you can see ‘’Delete my account’’.
- Click the button only if you are sure to delete your account.
- Finally, Your account will be deleted.
- Your account will be kept for 30 days in the queue for deletion. Within the period, you can reactivate it anytime and anywhere. After 30 days, your account will be deleted permanently and you won’t be able to retrieve your account. So, be careful and only be sure to delete your snapchat account.
- First, open your new web browser you are using. You can use Chrome, Mozilla, Internet Explorer or Torch.
- Then, enter the web address snapchat.com in your address bar and click Enter button.
- It will open the snap chat homepage.
- Scroll down the page and select ‘Support’ which is under the ‘Company’ section.
- After that select ‘Learning the basics’.
- Now, you have to select ‘Account Settings’.
- Then, Select ‘Delete an Account’.
- only click on Delete Account if you are sue to delete your account.
- Finally, follow the same steps as method 1 to complete the process of account deletion.
Above given methods are the simple way to delete your snapchat account. Please follow the step by step process carefully to delete your account at one attempt. You need to read the process carefully at first before you directly go for the process. You can use any of these two methods to delete your account. If you have any confusion, then comment below in the comment box and we will try to resolve your issue.