Juno Online services, shortly known as Juno is a USA based internet service provider. It’s headquarter is based in Newark, New Jersey, United States. Its parent company is United online. In 1996, Charles Ardai, Brian Marsh and Clifford Tse, together founded Juno with the capital provided by the D.E Shaw group. It has been providing free email services to its client since its establishment year. So, clients can use Juno Email login to log in the email account provided to them by the company.
Juno Email Login steps
In this article, we will be guiding you how to login into Juno email. Simply follow the given steps, and you will get access to your Juno Email login account.
- Open up a new web browser.
- Enter the address http://startjuno.com/ and click Enter.
- Then, a home page of Juno will open.
- In the top right corner, there is a sign in as shown in the figure below:
- Click the sign in.
- Then, it will take you to the next page as shown below:
- Enter your username and password correctly in the blank space respectively.
- Please leave the box with keeping me signed in for security reason.
- Click the sign in.
- Finally, you are logged in, and your Juno account will open.
- Sometime you have to enter the security code to prevent automated or fraudulent activity during the process of login. Don’t worry, you will be given security code, and you have to enter it correctly as shown in the figure below:
No Juno Email Login Account? Then Sign up Juno
If you don’t have Juno account, then you can sign up to get access to the Juno email. Don’t worry; it’s free.
For this, as shown in the figure above, there is create a new account at the bottom. Just click it, and you will be assigned to signup page as shown below:
Then, just click to Get started.
A new page will open where you simply have to fill some information and submit them.
Hence, your account will be created. Now, you can subscribe to the offer of the company as your wish.
Juno Email login problems
Sometimes, you may have an issue in login. You might forget your password. In that case, you can just reset your password and re-login by your new password. Here are the simple steps of troubleshooting the problems:
- You can see the Forgot your ID or Password? just below sign in as seen in the figure (11)above.
- Click on Password.
- A new page as shown in the figure below will open:
- Enter your Member ID and ZIP/Postal code in the blank space correctly.
- Click the Next button as seen in the bottom left of the page.
- Then, you have to enter either recovery email address or your mobile number.
- Choose any one of this you like.
- Then, you will be sent a reset code to your email address or mobile number you have selected earlier.
- With this code, follow the instructions carefully.
- Your password will be reset.
- Hence, go to the log in page and login again with a new password.
- Remember, it may take some time for taking effect of the new password.