This article is all about Mailchimp email login. Mailchimp, an American email marketing company was founded in 2001 located in Ponce City Market, Atlanta, Georgia. It sends more than 10 billion of emails per month. It has paid as well as free service to the customers. Ranked 10th in the year 2016 on the Forbes cloud 100 lists, it has more than 15 million customers. Rocket Science Group is its parent company. If you want to use the MailChimp email services than first, you should open an account which is free and you need to MailChimp login. Follow the steps describe here to get a new MailChimp account.
How to signup MailChimp
- Open your new web browser
- Type the address https://mailchimp.com/ and click ENTER.
- Now, you will get the homepage of Mailchimp. It looks like as shown in the figure below:
- For creating a new account, you have to click the Signup button as seen in the picture.
- Sign up page will load and open. You can see it in the picture below:
- First, enter your email address.
- Now enter your username.
- Then, enter your
- Remember the username and password to get log in next time. So, keep it simple for you to use it again.
- After that, Click on the get started.
- Hurray!!! Your account has been created.
- Now, you can log in to your MailChimp email account.
How to MailChimp Login
If you have already an account then, follow the steps below for MailChimp login. However, if you don’t have, then please create a new one as described above.
- Go to the Mailchimp homepage as described above.
- On the top right corner, there is Log in Click it.
- You can see this login button in the figure shown above.
- A login page will open as shown below:
- Enter your username
- Enter your correct password.
- If you are using a personal computer then, you can check the box keep me logged in. But don’t check it if you are using a public one.
- Click the login.
- Now, you can get logged in to your email account.
However, if your account didn’t get logged in to MailChimp and it shows error messages then, check your username and password initially. Most people type their username/password wrong. Remember that password is always case-sensitive.
How to reset MailChimp Login password
If you can’t remember your password for MailChimp login, here are the simple methods to reset it and get the new one. So, follow the following simple steps.
- First, go to the login page as above.
- At the bottom, there is Forgot password?
- Click it.
- Then, a password reset page will open as shown below:
- Enter your correct username.
- Click the Reset password.
- Now, you will receive the reset link in your recovery mail ID. So, check your mail.
- Click the link which will direct you to reset the password.
- Type your new password
- Click the Reset button.
- Your password is reset.
- Now, check your new password by signing in.
Similarly, if you don’t know the username then, you can simply get it by clicking on the forgot username in the log in section. Then, you can either get your username through recovery mail ID or your mobile number. Enter any one of then to get your username.