Microsoft Exchange is a mail server developed by Microsoft. You can create your email account in Microsoft Exchange. Any school or organisation uses the Microsoft Exchange server for creating the email account to their students of employees. It supports MAPI, POP3, IMAP, SMTP and EAS. To use Microsoft Exchange email login service, you have to set up it first. Here is how Microsoft Exchange login is done.
How to set up Microsoft Exchange email login account?
- First, you have to determine the version of Microsoft Exchange server running. This is because there are different methods of configuration for different versions. For more information regarding it, you can read Microsoft articles and instructions for troubleshooting.
- If you want to stop users from using Outlook Web access, you can restrict them. For this, you have to click right in the on the user account in Active Directory. Click properties. Click Exchange Features tab. Now, Click on Outlook web access and click on disable. Now, outlook web users will be blocked.
- Now, you have to set up a domain name for your SMTP.
- Then, you have to create a recipient policy to stop the users outside the networks. For this, go to the active directory and apply the policy to the accounts users who are granted access.
- Now, on the front end server, you have to add HTTP virtual server. It should insure the domain name included in the recipient policy. So, check the domain name.
- Finally, enable the form based authentication. It will help you to create a login page for users. Your default domain should match both front end and back end servers.
Microsoft Exchange Email Login
- First, you need to know your login information. For this, you have to contact to your network administration, or you can consult to IT department too. They will provide you with the necessary details and even help you for the first time log in. http://login.microsoftonline.com/ is a login link for Microsoft Exchange email login.
- Now open your web browser.
- Make sure your internet connection is ok.
- Enter your outlook web access domain name followed by the URL of your company. This should be followed by ‘’/exchange’’. Remember that it varies according to the version of your Microsoft Exchange server. So, check your version correctly.
- A login page will load and open.
- Enter your username as given by the IT department.
- Then, click on the link Click here.
- Now, enter your password as provided by the IT department.
- Check your username and password are correct or not as provided to you. Otherwise, you will not be able to get logged in.
- Click on login.
- Now, again click on the login on the network password box and enter your company domain name followed by ‘’/’’ & user Id.
- Then, enter your password.
- Now you will be able to get access to your Microsoft webmail login.
Microsoft exchange email login problem
If you any problem related to login, go to the Microsoft help section to get the necessary instructions regarding your issues and problems. You can also contact your IT department.