MyGov is the online system of the Australian government. It is the simple and the fastest way to get online access to the Australian Government services. You can just register to MyGov for MyGov login to get access to all the services of the government online. If you have already a MyGov account, you can simply MyGov login to your account. However, if you haven’t created your account, then you can simply create it.
How to MyGov Login
- First, open up a new web browser.
- Type the web address my.gov.au and press enter.
- MyGov Australian homepage will open as shown in the figure.
- In the sign in section, enter your username in the MyGov username.
- Enter your Password correctly in the password section.
- Click the sign in.
- Your account will get logged in if your username and password matched.
Mygov login problem Forgot username
If you have forgotten your username, just click on the Forgotten on your MyGov username? Link which is just below the section entering your username. Then, a recovery page will load as shown in the figure below:
- Enter your email address
- Now choose the options between getting an email or SMS.
- If you choose to email, you will be sent your username through email. So, check your email to get your username.
- If you choose SMS, then you will get your username through SMS in your contact number.
- Now you will get your username according to the option you have chosen.
- Use the username to log in your account.
MyGov login problem forgot password
To recover or reset your password if you have lost it, just click on the Forgotten your password? Which is just above the sign in. Enter your username first. Then, select the options between email and SMS. You will get the confirmation code via email or SMS you have chosen earlier. Click Next. Then, enter that confirmation code to proceed. Now, you have to answer the security question. Then, you have to set up a new password. Finally, your password is reset. Now, login to your account with your new password. Your account should get logged in.
Mygov sign up How to Create MyGov account
- First, go to the login page.
- Click on the Create a myGov account.
- Then, enter your email address.
- Click on the I accept the myGov.
- Then you will receive a confirmation code in your email address.
- Go to your email address and get that code.
- Enter your confirmation code.
- Then, you have to setup your account.
- Follow the each instruction carefully.
- Finally, confirm the step up the process.
- Your account will get registered.
MyGov is an Australian online account from where you can access online government services. Your privacy will keep safe by the Australian Government. If you need any help, then you can click on need Help? Which will lead you to the help department page. From this page, you can get information regarding different issues.
I have forgotten my login and password. I have tried to follow the advice on the web without success. . Thank you