Office 365 is the software packages from the Microsoft to its customers. It can be used for personal, organisational or for any business group. It has various features like cloud storage service, emails, social networking services, Microsoft apps, Skype, Outlook, hosted services to its users. It was launched on June 28, 2011. It is a paid service. So, you have to pay certain charges for this. You can also use Office 365 for all your devices like PC, Mac, Tablet or phone. You can subscribe to the plan like Office 365 Home, office 365 personal, office 365 University and Office 365 for Mac. Now, you can also get the full version of 2016 Word, Excel, Outlook and One Note with the subscription of Office 365. Office 365 login enables subscribers to get the offer of 1TB of One Drive cloud storage and 60 minutes of Skype calling per month. You can install Office 365 home up to 5 PCs.
If you have already created your Microsoft account, then you can use it to log in the office 365. Here are the further details regarding it.
How to log in Office 365?
- Go to the https://login.microsoftonline.com/ in a new tab.
- Sign in a page will open as shown in a figure.
- Now, Enter your username. You can enter your email address or phone that should be registered in Microsoft.
- Enter the correct password.
- If you are using a public computer, don’t check the box Keep me signed. Leave it to uncheck. If you are using the personal computer, you can check the box.
- Now, Click sign in which is in blue colour as shown in the figure.
- Your account will get the sign in, and you can have access to it.
- Remember that your username and password should be correct to get a login.
Office 365 Login problems
If you are having a problem in signing your account then, you can go through another way to get your account logged in. For this, you have to reset your password.
Go to the sign in page as describe above. Click on the Can’t access your account? It is just below the sign in. Now you have to choose the account you are using- personal, school or work. After choosing the right account, now you have to select I forgot my password as shown in the figure.
Now a recovery page will open where you have to enter your email address.
Then, enter the code seen in the image correctly. Click Next. Choose email address or mobile number you are familiar with to get your security code. After that, click the send code. Now, you will receive your security code through the options (email or mobile number) you have chosen earlier. Enter that code and click Next. Then, you have to enter your new password and confirm for the Reset. Your password is reset now. Use the new password to sign in to your account. Your account should be signed in now. If still the problem persists, contact the customer care centre.