Picasa web was hosted by Google where you can upload your images and share them. On May 2016, it was discontinued by Google but again it is being continued by Google photos. So, those who have an account in Picasa, they can continue their Picasa web login through Google Photos. Anyone who has a Google account can use this service. If you have Google account and you want to use the Google photos, then here are the procedures to upload your images and share them.
Picasa web login
- First, log in to your Google account.
- I have already included about how to login to Google account in my previous article. If you still don’t know then, here are the steps in a shortcut.
- Open the web page of Google by entering address google.com.
- On the top right side, there is a sign in. Click on it.
- Signin page will open.
- Enter your Gmail email address and Click next.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign in.
- Your account will get a sign in.
- On the top right side, there is homepage symbol and click on it.
- A drop down menu will open as shown in the figure.
- Click on the Photos.
- Your Google photos account will open. Now, you will be able to upload your photos and share them.
- You can also click on the homepage symbol on the Google page, and a drop down menu will open.
- Then, click on the Google photos. Now you have to enter your email address and password to get login to your account.
Picasa Web login sign in on picasa.com
If you don’t have Google account then, you can create a new one. To create a new account, click on the link given here https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?hl=en. Now enter the details required to fill up in the sign up process.
Enter your First name and last name. Choose your username. Create a password for your username. Confirm your password by entering it again. Select your date of Birth, Gender and enter your mobile number. Enter your current email address and your location. Click Next step. In the next step, you may be asked to upload your profile picture. You can skip this step and do it later. Finally, now you can Picasa web login to your Google account as described above.
How to sign in to picasa.com if you lost password?
If you have lost your password for Picasa, then, you can reset it to get a new one. For this, you have to click on Need help? Then, you will be asked different recovery question which you should answer it correctly in order to reset your password. If you don’t know the answers, you can try different questions. For this, click on Try on a different question. After you reset your password, you can log in to your Picasa web account.
You are only given a limited 15 GB data storage. You can also download its apps from Google play store for your android, apple or desktop and use Picasa web login anywhere and anytime.