Rackspace is one of the most managed cloud company which is based in Wind Crest, Texas, USA. It has also been operating in various other countries like Australia, UK, Switzerland, Israel, Netherland, India and Hon Kong. It is founded in 1998 and in 2016it was purchased by Apollo Global Management. Customers of Rackspace can create their email on Rackspace webmail from where you can have access to all of your hosted emails account you have. Rackspace email login will help you managing all emails and providing access to hosted emails.
How to sign up Rackspace Email Login
To get login into Rackspace webmail. First, you must have Rackspace email Id. It is a premium email service. You will get 25 GB of storage. A maximum of 50 MB can be attached to an email. You can also add your signature and alias.
If you haven’t created, then, don’t worry. Here we are helping you to create new ID. Follow the simple steps described below:
- Go to the address https://www.rackspace.com/ on your new tab.
- On the top right corner, there is sign up as shown in the figure. Click on it.
- You will get four options in a drop down menu as shown in the figure:
- Click on Rackspace cloud.
- Choose your apps. And click on the Rackspace email as shown and click
- You will be directed to create an account Fill in the information correctly and click Next.
- Then, you will be directed to Account information, Billing information and Confirmation. Fill all the required information one by one correctly.
- Finally, confirm to create.
- Congratulation! You have successfully created your Rackspace mail account.
How to Rackspace email Login
- Open the homepage of Rackspace.
- On the right top corner, besides sign up, there is Log in. Click it.
- You will get drop down menu as shown and click to Email admin login.
- A new page of login will open as shown.
- Enter your Admin ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Click Log in.
- Now, you will get logged in to your account.
How to reset Rackspace Email Login password
- Go to the login page of Rackspace webmail.
- Click the reset password. You can see this in above figure.
- A new page will open where you have to enter you administrator ID.
- Now, Click Next.
- Then, enter your new password.
- Your password is reset now.
- Now, login your mail again with your new password.