Rediffmail is an email service to the customers of rediff.com. Rediff.com is a web portal, through which we can view news, information, entertainment related to India and we can also get online shopping. It is Mumbai based company. It is believed that it has more than 95 million of users. It has launched its app through which one can shop from smartphones whatever they like. Its popularity is increasing day by day in India, and it is gradually expanding its services worldwide. So, if you want to use the apps or its email service, you must have to get Rediffmail login account. If you have your account, then you can just log in to get access to the service. If you haven’t created one, then here are the procedures that will help you to get access to the service.
How to Sign up Rediffmail Login account
- First, go to the Rediff homepage. Its web address is rediff.com.
- On the top right corner, there is Create a Rediffmail account as shown in the figure above.
- Click the link.
- Then, sign up page will open.
- Now, you should fill the necessary the details that are required to create the account as shown in the figure above.
- After filling all the required details, click Create my account.
- Your account is created.
- Now, you can login to your account with the correct password you set.
How to login Rediffmail login account
This step by step procedure will guide you perfectly on how to login to Rediffmail.
- First, go to the Rediff homepage.
- On the top right corner, there is Sign in. You can click that link. Also, on the top left corner, there is Rediffmail, you can also click that mail to go the login page.
- After you are in login page as shown in the figure below, Enter your username and password correctly.
- There is a box and uncheck it if you are using the shared computer.
- Now, click the Go
- Your Rediffmail account will get logged in.
In some cases, you will not be able to login to your account. One of them is an incorrect username, and the other is incorrect password. The chance of getting the wrong password is high. However, you can reset your password and can get access to your account. Here are the steps how you can reset your password.
How to reset Rediffmail Login password
- First, go to the login page of Rediffmail.
- There is forgot password right to password and in between the two blank box. You can see this in above figure.
- Click the link.
- Now, password reset page will open as shown below:
- There are three steps you have to complete to reset your password.
- First, enter your Email Id which should be the correct one.
- In the second one, you have to confirm your email ID or your phone number.
- Then enter a code seen and click
- Now, you will receive password reset link in your recovery mail Id, or you will receive a code on your phone.
- Then, follow the instruction to reset your password.
- Finally, after resetting your password, log in to the account with a new password.
- Your account will get logged in.