Rice webmail login helps users to login to university webmail to its staffs, students and faculty members.
Rice Webmail Login
- Open up the new web browser.
- Enter the address webmail.rice.edu and you will be directed to login page as shown in the figure below.
- Enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Select the mode by clicking it. A drop down menu will appear and you have to select from it.
- Select your language.
- Click on login.
- Your account will be logged in.
- Always check your username and password before clicking on the login so that you won’t get login error message.
Sometimes, you won’t be able to get logged into your account. This may be due to incorrect username and password. If you are sure about your username and password, then check your internet connection. You can try these steps mentioned below for Rice webmail login process.
If you have forgotten your password, you can get a new one by resetting it. For this, you have to go through processes which are described below:
- To reset your password, first you have to open your login page.
- Open your login page as described above.
- Click on Forgot your password? as seen in the login page. You look at the image shown above.
- A password reset page will open.
- Enter your NetId.
- Select your date of Birth.
- Click submit.
- Then, follow the remaining process carefully to reset your password.
- You need to set a new password. So, set your new password simple and easy to remember.
- After you reset your password, you can login your account with your new password.
- A new password may take some minutes to activate. So, login after some minutes of resetting your password.
Rice University is US University which is one of the leading universities established in 1912. It is located in Houston, Texas occupying 295 acre area. Its full name is William Marsh Rice University. It is a research University and at present, it is focused on the under-graduate programs too. It is one of the top Universities and most considered institute of Higher education in Texas State. Like other universities, it has also provided webmail account to its professor, staffs and the students through they can interact with each other. If you are a new student, then to Rice webmail login, follow the procedures described above.
If you are new students/Staffs/Professor then follow the instructions given below to create your new account. You have to activate your netId to create a new account.
- Open up a new web browser.
- Enter the address mynetid.rice.edu .
- On the right section, there is activate your NetID.
- Click on the link Start by activating your NetID.
- A sign up page will open.
- Enter your Rice ID number. You can get your number from your ID card or in your welcome letter.
- Then, select your date of Birth.
- Enter your First name.
- Enter your last name.
- You name must be matched with the one registered at the Human Resources.
- Click Submit.
- Then follow the remaining procedures to complete your activation process.
- After you activate your NetId, you can set your password, login to your rice account and view your email settings.