Telstra Corporation Limited, shortly known as Telstra is one of the largest telecommunication and Media Company in Australia. It has a long history in Australia. It was founded in 1975, and its headquarter is Melbourne, Australia. It provides services like telecommunication networks and market voice, mobile, internet, television and many other entertainment services. Telstra email login helps to the customer to log in to an email account of Telstra and can subscribe to its services online.
Telstra Email Login Process
This is a complete Step by step procedure to Telstra webmail Login.
- First, go to the new web browser and enter the address https://www.telstra.com.au/.
- You will be directed to the Telstra homepage as shown below:
- On the left side, there is log in Click the login.
- A drop down menu will appear where you have to choose between personal and business account.
- Choose your account and Click it.
- A login page will open as shown below:
- Enter your correct username.
- Enter your correct password.
- Check the box Remember username only if you are using a personal computer. Otherwise, leave it blank if you are using a public one.
- If you are sure of your username and password, then, Click Login.
- Finally, you will get logged in to your account, and you can use your account.
Telstra Email Login Username recover
If you have forgotten your username, then here are the simple steps to recover your username.
- Go to the login page as described above.
- On the bottom of the page just below Log in, there is the username. Click it.
- Now, recovery page will open as shown below:
- Enter your email address or your mobile number.
- Enter your Date of Birth.
- Click Continue.
- Finally, check your email address or mobile number to get your username.
Telstra Email login password recover
Don’t worry if you have forgotten your password. It is very simple to reset your password. Simply follow the steps describe here:
- First, go to the user login page as described above.
- Click on the password which is just behind a username and below the sign in as shown in the above figure.
- A password recovery page will open as shown below:
- Enter your username
- Enter your correct date of Birth.
- Now, click continue.
- Then, you have to enter your recovery email address.
- Click the reset button.
- You will get the reset link in your recovery mail.
- Open your recovery email and click the reset link.
- Enter your new password and finally click the reset button.
- Now, go to the login page.
- Sign in with your new password.
If you have any queries or question about Telstra email login, then you can visit the homepage of the company.