TIAA refers to Teacher Insurance and Annuity Association, and CREF represents College retirement equity fund. It was founded in 1918 to change the system of free pensions for the professors. It is one of the leading retirement providers for the professors who are working in the field of academic, research, medical and cultural fields. TIAA cref login is easy and is guided step by step in the following tutorial.
TIAA Cref Login steps
- Go to the homepage by entering the web address tiaa.org
- On the top right corner, there is Log In.
- Click it.
- Enter your User ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Click on
- If you are using the personal computer, you can click on remember me. Otherwise, you should not ask for security reason.
- Your account will get TIAA Cref login.
TIAA Cref Login Forgot Username
If you are worried by losing your username then here is the good news for you. You can retrieve your username back. Here is how it is done.
- There is Forgot user Id just below the login in the top right corner.
- Click it.
- Now, enter your email address and click Next.
- Your user Id will be sent to your email address you enter.
- Check your email inbox to get your user Id.
TIAA Login Forgot Password
When you have forgotten your password, then you will not have access to get logged in to your account, but there is the way to get your password back. You can’t get your original password, but you can reset it and set the new one. Follow the step by step process to reset your password:
- Click on forgot password which is on the top right corner as shown above in the figure.
- Now, enter your user Id and click continue.
- Then, follow the remaining process continuously if you want to reset your password.
- After resetting your password, you can log in to your account with your new password.
- Just go to the login page and enter your user Id and new password. Click Login and your account will get logged in.
If you don’t have any TIAA account, then you can create a new one. Just click on the open an account which on the right side at the top.
Now, you have to choose the account you want to open from the options as shown in the figure above. After choosing the type of account, click on Get started. There is also a number instead of getting started where you have to call to create your account.
If you want to register for online access, then first you must be enrolled in a retirement plan or have an account. So, after creating your account as described above, you can register for online access.
TIAA Cref sign up or TIAA Cref register
To register, click on the register which is at the top right corner. Then, a registration page will open.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Create your user Id and Click Next.
- Enter your password for the chosen user Id.
- Now, confirm your password by entering it again.
- Enter your social security number and date of birth.
- Click Next.
- Then, follow the remaining steps carefully as stated to complete the registration process.
- Your account will be registered and you will get online access to your account.