UCL stands for University College London. It is a public research university situated in London, UK. It was established in 1826. It is considered one of the UK’s most prominent research universities. Students, staffs, professors have access to use the email service of the University. For this, they must create UCL email account. For login, you have two options. You can direct go to the UCL email login page, or you can get login by the office365 server. Here, we will discuss both of them.
UCL Email Login Step by step log in procedure
- UCL mail login page
- First, open the UCL mail login page.
- For this, go to the address http://www.uclmail.net/ . It will directly lead you to the UCL mail login page as shown below:
- Enter your username.
- Then, Enter your
- Check the box Remember Me only if you are using a personal computer for security purpose.
- Click the login.
- Your account will get logged in.
UCL Email Login Office 365
- Go to the UCL homepage. Its web address is http://www.ucl.ac.uk/isd
- Now, scroll down. You can see the Login to email (Outlook Web App) in the most popular section as shown below:
- Office 365 login page will open as shown below:
- Now, enter your UCL ID in the domain name as [email protected]
- Enter your password
- Check the box keep me signed in only if you are on your personal computer.
- Click the sign in. You can also go for secure login which is just below sign in.
- Now, your account will get sign in unless if your user ID and the password didn’t match.
UCL Email login problem UCL login problem
If you are having a problem in accessing your account, then this might may be due to your wrong password. If you have forgotten your password, then, you can reset it by following steps:
- You must be on the login page first. For this, just go to the login page as described above.
- If you have opened UCL mail login page, then, you will see ‘forgot password’ just below the login besides at the right to Secure login.
- Click the link.
- Now, you need to enter your username. Type it correctly.
- Click to proceed.
- Then, you need to enter some of your details. It might be your email address, your date of birth for confirmation.
- After that, you will be sent password reset link to your recovery email ID.
- Click the link and follow the remaining steps to reset your password.
- For office 365, open up your office login page.
- Just below the sign in there is the link can’t access your account?
- Click the link.
- You need to enter your username and the security code shown as in the figure.
- Click Next.
- Then, follow the next step accordingly to get the password reset link.
- Now, you can sign in with your new password.
For details information or any queries visit the official page of UCL and click the help section.