The University of South Carolina popularly known as USC was founded in 1801. It is located in Columbia, South Carolina, USA. It has more than 200 years of history. So, it is considered as one of the world leading private research universities. US News and World Report has listed this university as “up and coming” university. It offers more than 350 programs for undergraduate, post graduate and doctorates program. It’s under graduate, and a graduate business program is considered as one of the best programs in the, USA and it has been ranked in top three over the decades. One of the best parts about being the student of USC is the USC email service it provides to its students through which they can manage and organise their studies accordingly. They can also get access to all the related study materials from USC email login. This facility is also provided to all the teachers and staffs of the college. The process is very simple. You just have to log in to UCS webmail account with the account you have already created.
USC Email Login step by step process
Here are the step by step processes to get USC email login:
- First, you need to open a new browser.
- Type the official web address of USC login. i.e. https://www.sc.edu/studentemail/# in the browser and click the Enter.
- You will be redirected to the login page of the college. It may look alike as shown in the figure below.
- You can see the categories of a menu (Home, FAQs, Instructions, Logins) on the left side as seen above in the figure.
- In Login section, there are five subcategories. They are Aiken, Beaufort, Columbia, 2-year campuses and Upstate.
- Choose your category and click that category.
- Since USC uses the Microsoft Office 365 email systems, the corresponding page will open as shown below.
- Now, fill up your corresponding username and password
- The college has provided different domains according to your category. Please look below for the hints.
Aiken – [email protected]
Beaufort – [email protected]
Columbia and 2-Year Campuses – [email protected]
Upstate – [email protected]
- Note that there is a box with keep me signed in. Do not tick it as it will give security to your account while sign in.
- After entering username and password correctly, click the sign in.
- Finally, your account will get logged in.
Recover USC email login password
Sometimes, you might forget your password of USC email login. In that case, you don’t need to worry. Here are the steps to reset your password of USC email:
- You are in the USC email login page and you have forgotten your password.
- Just below sign in, you can see Can’t access your account? Click it.
- Then, the page as shown below will appear.
- Enter your User ID and the code shown in a box correctly.
- Click on the Next
- Now, you have to enter a new password and confirm
- There is a reset button. You have to click it to reset the password and you are done.
There is another simple method to reset your password. Here are the steps:
- Type the address sc.edu.in your new web browser.
- A new page will open as shown below.
- You can see four categories. Students, Faculty/Staff, Alumni and Applicants.
- Choose your category. Suppose if you are a student, then click on students.
- Scroll down and you can see View my IDs and manage my passwords in the personal section as shown in figure below. Click it.
- Then, a new page will open as shown:
- In the VIP ID login, enter your VIP ID and password Click login.
- Now click on the Manage password in the network username section.
- Enter your new password and confirm it.
- Click the set password.
- Within 2 minutes, you will be ready to login using your new password.