The University of Virginia shortly known as UVA is known for its historic foundations, student-run hour code and secret societies. It was established in 1819 by Thomas Jefferson. It was declared as America’s first and only collegiate World Heritage site by UNESCO in 1987. It is located in Charlottesville, Virginia, United States. Students from all the 50 states as well as from 147 countries come to attend the University. Like other Universities, UVA has also facilitated its students by UVA email service through which students can get full access to research materials, submit assignments and interact with their tutors. Teachers are also permitted to use this service to cope of with their students. UVA email login keeps everyone up to date.
How to login UVA email
- First, you need to open a new browser.
- Enter the login web address http://its.virginia.edu/switchboard/ in your web browser and click Enter.
- An email account login page will load and open as shown below.
- In the page, you can clearly see there are two links for login. One is for the students, and others are for the faculty/staffs.
- If you are a student, then click the link for Students. i.e. https://www.mail.virginia.edu/google
- A Netbadge weblink page will open as shown below:
- Here you can login by two methods.
Either you can go for the Digital certificate or No certificate.
- For Digital certificate, you need to complete the ID verification Please refer to this link http://itc.virginia.edu/identity/certificate/ for more details.
- For No certificate, you just need your UVA computing ID and its password.
- Enter your ID and password
- Press the login
- Here you are with your account.
- Similarly, for the Faculty/staffs, you have to click the link of Faculty/Staffs. .i.e. http://mail.eservices.virginia.edu/
- Then, a login page will open as shown below:
- For security reason, there are two options between private and public. Choose the correct one for you.
- There is also an option for a light version of Outlook for the slower connections.
- Enter your Eservices/Computing ID and password
- Press Sign in.
- You will be redirected to your account.
- Finally, always remember to log out before you leave the computer to prevent from losing your data.
If you haven’t created your UVA account then here are the simple steps to follow:
UVA Email Login UVA Email Sign up
- Go to the address bar and type the address http://its.virginia.edu/email/accounts.html which leads you to the account sign up page.
- As seen above in figure, there are different sections for students, Faculty/Staffs and
- For students, go to the Uva students section and click the link http://its.virginia.edu/accounts/studentaccounts.html
- For Faculty/Staffs, click the link https://mail.eservices.virginia.edu/ .
- Remember that you need to identify yourself to start the sign-up process.
- If you have any trouble in signing up or signing, contact the University as soon as possible.
Note: You have to wait more than 72 hours after getting accepted on the University in order to start your email sign up process.