Vodamail is an email service provided by the Vodacom to its customers or the business partner. To use its email service, you must have to register to Vodamail. Vodamail login opens the gateway to Vodamail. If you haven’t registered yet then, here are the steps towards registration.You can choose either personal or business.
Vodamail Login Vodamail Sign in
- First, open up a new web tab.
- Go to the address http://www.vodacom.com that will take you to the company home page as shown below:
- On the right side of the page, there is the earth like shaped besides the careers (on the right side to career).
- Click it, and a drop-down menu will appear as shown above.
- Now, choose your service page either personal or
- For personal, click to personal section.
- A personal login page will open.
- There is Register just below the login. Click it.
- You will be directed to registration page as shown:
- Enter your personal details with Vodacom cell phone number. Other required information needs to be filled out.
- Click Continue after you are done and follow the remaining instructions accordingly.
- Now, your personal account is ready for the use.
- For the business account, click on the business section and continue the process as above.
As you have created an account, now you can log in to your account. If you have already an account, you can also use that email to login. Here are the simple steps towards Vodamail login.
- First, you need to go to the login page of Vodamail as described above.
- Remember to choose the account either personal or business you want to login.
- In the login page, click the login.
- Now, enter your account ID. That may be either your Vodacom cell phone or your email ID you have entered during your registration process.
- Check the box remember my username only if you are using a personal computer.
- Enter your password. You can also check the box show password if you are not sure about your password.
- Click Login.
- Your account is logged in.
Vodamail password recover
If you have forgotten your password, you can recover it. You will not get your old password but you can change it to a new one.
- In the login page as shown in the figure above, click on Forgot password which is just right to the password enter box.
- A password recovery page will open as shown below:
- Enter your account ID. (Cell number or Email address)
- Now, enter the characters If you can’t identify it, you can Try another to get a new one. There are three options you can try you are comfortable with.
- Click Continue.
- Now, you will receive a validation code to recover your password.
Vodacom Group Limited, shortly known as Vodacom is a telecommunication company of Africa. It provides services like voice, messages and data. It has more than 55 million customers. It is also providing services to other African countries like Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Cameroon, Zambia and others more than 40 nations. For more information about the company, please visit its official websites.